Over three decades of strategic, financial, and operating experience make Beyond Velocity’s Aaron Daniels a prime candidate to successfully serve on your public or private fiduciary or advisory board.
Broad industry knowledge and exceptional vision help to deliver strategic insights, financial and operating expertise, fundraising and transactional sophistication, investors relations effectiveness, and trusted sound governance sensibility. Aaron understands the challenges boards and management teams face and stands ready to be an active participant in helping organizations be successful.
For non-profit organizations, Aaron’s board service includes his own non-profit, The A. Daniels and L. Dezzutti Foundation, where he serves as trustee.
Critical communication and acumen help to drive successful financial decisions.
- Public Company Board membership
- Public Company Board support
- Advisory Board Membership and Support
- Non-Profit Board activities
Your board deserves a well-known industry veteran with an innovative approach to problem solving and growth. Profit from an active participant who provides value-add both in the boardroom and outside the boardroom.
- Acquire a professional with decades of experience to enhance board effectiveness, investor relations, fundraising, and special projects
- Obtain highly experienced success insights to support board contributions towards growth and value creation