Making the right buy or sell decision is, perhaps, the most critical decision stakeholders -founders, owners, investors and/or C-suite executives – will make in the lifecycle of a company. Our extensive public and private company M&A experience is critical to making the right decision. We help our clients evaluate, plan, and execute transactions to optimize value realization and provide the critical post-transaction support.
Whether you need assistance navigating or negotiating deal structures, terms and conditions, selecting an appropriate financing vehicle, investor or lender, or tax considerations, our talents help principals discover and assess any gaps in readiness and develop a plan for an optimized, successful M&A outcome.
Let us problem solve for you with critical services that see you from the beginning to the end of your M&A efforts.
- Corporate Development Program
- Sell-side Transaction Support
- Buy-side Transaction Support
- Other M&A Services
Beyond Velocity solutions help to expand your capabilities, enhance your growth, and arbitrage your investments.
- Establish a “CorpDev” capability to activate your M&A efforts
- Evaluate and execute a successful sale or purchase of your company
- Achieve an optimal transaction value through evaluation of synergies
- Address a specific transaction issue, optimize tax positions
Get Started Now
We recommend clients begin with one of the following M&A services.
These are critical activities designed to identify and highlight key actions necessary to drive outcomes:
- Strategic Alternative Assessment
- Advisor Selection Support
- Transaction Readiness
- Transaction Support
- Financing Alternatives
- Tax Structuring and Considerations